Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Focus and More

Yesterday, lots of anger and triggering stuff everywhere. Today, symptoms are still there. However, at times there's some focus as well.

The triggering stuff is still there. Which means lots of quiet today. Occasionally I'll put on a tape or CD and see how I can handle that. Some is ok, and some is tough to handle. What are all the reasons why? I'm not sure. It's something you have to be aware of.

The emptiness is still there. A feeling of abandonment and do I have to cure myself? Then again, what else can you do?

Screen everything. If you have any doubts about it (and you don't have to do it for your job), stay away from it. Go for a walk. Read a book. Go have a snack. Anything else that will protect you. Because the truth is nobody else will.

Back to work.

No comments: