Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Global Focusing Techniques

What's the key idea today? Watch your overall balance. If the p/h/ balance is off, symptoms are really hard to control. The tiniest amounts of sugar or caffeine make symptoms worse (including hallucinations). This means no more sugar ever? Try to find a birthday cake or brownies with almost no sugar.

Much of the time I'm really run down. Sometimes I'll just lie down for an hour because I literally can't move. Do I have medical problems other than severe burnout? At this point I don't know. I'm going in stages, with lots of breaks in-between. I do everything I can to reassure my multiples and little kid that we'll be okay. Despite that, flashbacks happen and at times I don't know where I am.

It takes an enormous amount of energy and focus to try and not violently dissociate. Imagine focusing on one thing all day long with no break. If you stop you'll fall apart. Why? because we all know that on bad days the "usual grounding techniques" don't work.

What do you do then?

I'm trying to keep my chi flow smooth. However, it's hard to focus. On the other hand, I'm getting around and getting things done. So there's no disability in any way.

Are you getting the help you need in your part of the world?

No comments: