Monday, March 30, 2015

Trying to Stay Grounded

Right now is a real struggle to not dissociate. I spend a lot of time trying to focus on solid things or tactile sensations. Something cold. Walking  on carpet in bare feet. Always live streaming content to have something to focus on. But it's also a real struggle to screen everything.

If I don't have to go somewhere, many times I just stay home and focus on what's around me. I want to feel safe in my own home. I don't want to be bombarded with pain. Because many times you are. You can't just sit bak and do nothing. You have to fight back.

Sometimes I'm so wiped out that I just sit and do nothing. You just want to feel safe, and not always being attacked.

Nightmares still happen. At other times, there's nothing. This is your system taking a break? I'm not sure.

Screen everything. Because weird triggering stuff comes out of nowhere. You have to protect yourself.

Have a good day. Also, more links coming soon.

No comments: