Thursday, March 26, 2015

Stress Make You More Susceptible

More appointments are on the way. I thought I'd try a new SSRI to see if it would help. Now, I'm not so sure. If I do, it could make my heart symptoms worse. I don't know of any other one to try. I also don't know what other things to add to what I'm doing.

Try to keep a sense of balance as you face your trauma history. Nightmares are a way for your system to process your trauma history. Why then would you take something to stop that?

It's a real struggle to try and keep your p/h balance okay. If it's off, hallucinations happen, and at the worst times. You go into a store, and it feels like everything and everyone is a threat. You have to focus really hard to not dissociate or violently shake and then black out. In those situations, how do you keep your sense of focus?

Sometimes you have visions about different people and moments. It's not a lucid dream. It's more like a TV drama or movie clip. You feel abandoned, and no one will come to save you. You don't want to hurt yourself or anyone else. What do you do?

You feel paralyzed with feeling abandoned.
Nobody is listening.
You have to fight hard to not fall apart and not know where you are.

What do you do?

1 comment:

soho44 said...

Sometimes I'm in a crowded place with little kids. And I'm scared that I'm having sick thoughts about raping and terrifying them. Why would I want to do that?