Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I Don't Want to Feel Drugged Out

Put in some time today researching online about psycosis symptoms connected to extreme trauma. It's still a struggle to deal with trying not to hallucinate. Sometimes it's don't hallucinate or dissociate at the same time.
I'm on one anti depressant. Do I want to go on others? Considering the possible side effects, right now no. It's bizarre to me that some drug company will actually run ads that say death is a possible side effect. That's an acceptable risk?

Since the healthy thing to do is to try and face your trauma history head on, why would you take something that gets in the way of that? Sometimes I just stay home and turn everything off to try and have some relief from pain. I just want to feel safe. Also, as long as I try to keep my p/h levels balanced, it helps to a certain degree to deal with symptoms.

I'm really struggling with how severe my symptoms have been and continue to be.

No comments: