Thursday, January 29, 2015

It's Off to the ER

Today was all doctor appointments. I have to have a weekly blood test. Also, about a week ago I collapsed at home and almost blacked out. Was it a stroke? I went to a clinic, and they said we're too small to check this out. Tomorrow, you should go to a ER for a cardiac evaluation.

What kind of symptoms am i dealing with?

Almost no strength and sensation in my legs when I collapsed.
Almost blacking out. Then for about ten seconds, I wasn't sure where I was. I gradually pulled myself back on my feet. But then I could barely walk.
I have trouble focusing at times.
Steps are a big problem.
You feel like you have no energy all the time.

I've gone through various nurses, and no luck in getting an earlier cardiologist. We'll see what the ER says.

No comments: