Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Abandoned

It's not my fault. I did nothing wrong. Yet, you struggle with feeling abandoned. In my case, having heart disease and PTSD symptoms, you have to be really careful with your diet. Since my blood flow is below normal, that affects digestion. Which means if you're not careful, you can put on a lot of weight. Then, it's a huge pain to try and lose it.

I try to reassure myself, my multiples and little kid that it's my job to protect us. I don't always have the answers to their questions. On the other hand, that's okay. You just try to keep in mind that your well being comes first.

If you're looking for somebody to singlehandedly save the world, I can't help you. If you're not together, how can you do anything else?

We just want to feel safe.

No comments: