Monday, August 26, 2013

Healing from a Long Period of Abuse

Some good news about my test results. It turns out that the test results aren't completely done. I don't have Celiac's Disease. However, the autoimmune test isn't done yet. I'm told however that at this stage it's "abnormal", and my doctor will tell me more next month. In the meantime, I'm waiting for the test results to be able to get a second opinion.

As for backed up anger, I have moments where I want to kill everyone that gets in my way. I would never do that, of course. Having said that, the anger is still there. Overall, I'm trying to look at this as healing from a long period of vicious abuse overall.

Whatever my condition is, how long have I had it? Thinking back thru a history of symptoms, maybe ten to twenty years, and I didn't know exactly what it was. Now, I'm concentrating on healing. Not perfectionism. But a balance.



No comments: