Monday, July 15, 2013

Getting Scarier As You Go Along

I'm still trying to keep my system as healthy as I can. Set boundaries and trust your intution. Yet, despite all that more anger, frustration and feelings of abandonment come out as well.

I don't want to hurt myself or anyone else. However, I still at times feel like killing anyone who gets in my way. Can I trust anyone? Is everyone out to screw me over, and then kill me as well? I have to be extremely careful right now with so much triggering content everywhere. If you're not, you can end up dissociating for a week.

Why do the sick twisted lucid dreams, body pain and despair keep happening? Because I haven't dealt with it before. Which means it's going to come out.

I literally can't touch 99% of my formerly favorite foods. If I do, it causes horrible pain all over.

Now, another three weeks to go till the next therapist appointment.

No comments: