Thursday, June 27, 2013

Now There's a Third Pedophile

I've always tried to pay attention to my intuition. I'm not 100% right, but my percentage is usually good. Now, thru intuition, body memory and flashbacks I'm struggling with a third pedophile that raped me over a period of time.

It's somebody that I knew.
The rapes happened in a familiar place surrounded by various people you're familiar with.
I can't see this psycho's face. However, I can see and relive everything else.

Lots of things to struggle with. Fear, anger, despair. Wondering how you be this sick to do this to an innocent little kid.

If I'm around some people that I know, at times I don't feel safe. Is one of them the third psycho pedophile that's never been convicted? I don't know.

However, I do know that I'll still file the police report and other forms with my compensation claim. I want some sense of validation. Is that too much to ask?

No comments: