Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A New Source for Help

NOTE: This blog is one person's battle against PTSD from sex abuse. Occasionally I use "triggers" to help get points across. These can be:

sights
sounds
formerly favorite foods
sudden noises
colors
music samples and more

If these bother you, stop reading now. Otherwise, keep going and thanks for the support.

Got almost no sleep last night due to lots of dissociating. Today, it's been more of the same. Sometimes I think I'm going to black out. I try to do all the holistic stuff I can. But still it feels like the whole world is beating you down. How do you cope?

Here's a helpful site: http://www.isurvive.org . It's a wide mix of people talking about their survival from all kinds of trauma. Check it out when you can and give it a try.

More later on.

No comments: