Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Holding My Own

NOTE: This blog contains extreme words, content and "triggers" (words, phrases, colors and more) that can be disturbing and/or dangerous to trauma survivors. If this bothers you, stop reading now. Otherwise, keep going and please pass this blog onto anyone that might benefit from it.

Went to therapy today and talked about a LOT of fears right now. I still have my multiples/little kid meetings every night. And the terror is still there. You're on the edge of a cliff and nobody seems to care. And I asked my therapist, do you EVER get past that feeling of being an orphan that literally nobody wants to touch in any way. In my whole life, not once has anybody ever touched me or tried to reassure me that it's not your fault. How are you supposed to deal with that?

No comments: