Sunday, January 1, 2017

The New Year

Happy 2017. Hope your part of the world is starting off okay. Here it's been fighting symptoms and the medical system. I had two tests done, and it's a struggle to get correct information. Do you have the right test results? No, you have the wrong one. People are calling me and then mention tests. But they don't say which one. So this means first go see my cardiologist. then possible have a another cancer screening test.

At times it's just lots of pain. I know I did nothing wrong. But you feel like there's no escape. You just want to keep some sense of being grounded. You just want to protect yourself.

I haven't had a dissociative relapse in almost a month. I don't want to literally disappear and not care. You have to protect yourself.

You just want to feel safe.

No comments: