Thursday, September 15, 2016

On the Radio

I did a new radio interview to be aired at 8 p.m. my time. Then, one of the producers emailed and said no, it's on at 6. Not 8. Managed to listen to the tail end of my interview. Then, I could only handle bits and pieces of the rest of the hour. Way too triggering. As soon as I have the link to it, I'll post it.

What else? The adrenal burnout never goes away. One aspect of that is that you always crave sugar and salt to rebalance your system. Or at least you think it will. However, being a heart patient I have to keep those as low as possible.

Dissociating is still a struggle. Especially when you try to wake up in the morning and focus. You have to really concentrate and then later in the day you start to have some balance. But it's still there. Sometimes you scream and fight to not fall apart. Just a sign of how severe my symptoms have been and continue to be.

Nightmares and body pain are still there. Circulation pain is at times all over. My cardiologist says that's a common symptom. But it's still frustrating to deal with.

I don't want to feel scared and vanish from dissociating. You have to fight to keep a sense of balance. You just want to feel safe.

No comments: