Sunday, February 2, 2014

It's Not Your Fault

Watching the Super Bowl halftime, with the sound down right now. Sometimes you need a break from the hype. But I'm still saying Denver by 4.

As for other stuff, my symptoms are still there. I ask some of my mental health sources about this. Do flashbacks to being raped ever go away? I know everybody's different. Now I'm dealing with that and heart disease.

Is any of this my fault? No it's not. Even though you know that, you still have bad moments where you struggle.The flashbacks , the body pain, bruises that show up where the psycho raipist pinned you down as they raped you and could have then left you for dead.

On the other hand, I know I don't want to die with anger from being raped. That way, the psychos who did this and others who were cruel all the time as I tried to gte help won't have that over me. That doesn't mean that I stop being a normal human being who has the right to those emotions.

Time for some more tea.

No comments: