Thursday, February 27, 2014

An Exhausting Fight

How's your chi level? While I can't go to a proper dojo(studio) to take Tai Chi classes, I do the next best thing by studying on my own. Within that, you try and focus to maintain a good sense of chi flow. However, everybody has bad days with that.

When you have one, what do you do? Every reputable mental health source that we trust says the same thing. Trauma is backed up energy trapped in various parts of your body. Thru EMDR and other methods, you can safely deal with this so it's no longer a threat. I used to go to a therapist who used EMDR and cognitive therapy. After a period of time though, we stopped EMDR because it was too painful.

Next month, I go to a new psychiatrist. What will her approach be? I don't know. I'm just trying to focus on a sense of balance when you feel like you're abandoned. What helps you?

No comments: