Tuesday, April 22, 2008

How do survivors cope with extreme stress?

NOTE: This blog contains explicit language and content, including occasional "triggers." These can be potentially harmful:

sights
sounds
key words or phrases
and more

If these bother you, stop reading now. If not, keep going and thanks for your support.

The past few days have been brutal with lots of morphing and dissociating. At times my little kid and multiples feel like 35 years of s**t is caving in all at once. I do all the helpful holistic stuff. And it still hits hard. My therapist says to just keep going and it will pass. Part of me understands that. But also, I think will I always have this?

The terror of the whole world not caring hits hard. You don't know who to trust. What do I do? What do I say? You cry at night and only want someone to listen. But it feels like the world says, only women get raped. If you're a guy and you're stupid enough to get raped NOT ONCE but MANY TIMES, what the f**k's wrong with you? And after that it's piss off.

But I'll never stop talking. And, remember this election year to vote your conscience. And not a catagory.

No comments: