Thursday, May 1, 2014

Pacing Is Everything

Another doctor's appointment tomorrow. As for right now, catching up online and resting. It feels like every yen minutes or so, I'm really run down and just need to quietly sit. No noise. Just sit and relax.

There are still lots of triggering things everywhere you look. Which means you still have to screen everything. You can't juts sit back and do nothing. You know it's not your fault. You just try to keep some sense of balance.

Saw my GP yesterday. Later this month, I'll have two stress tests to see if I have any blockage around my heart. Do I need surgery, a pacemaker or a defibrillator? I don't know. Until then, I'm still going mainly by intuition as far as how strenuous your activity is. Everything is connected.

Time for some more tea.

No comments: