Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tiny Segments

Went to the therapist today, and we talked about how draining everything is. I literally have to say, how do I go from my car to the store and back home without blacking out? On bad days, adrenalin surges always are a problem. How do I walk to my kitchen and not lose sensation in my legs? I have trouble getting out of bed.  It's like you have to focus for a split second to feel like you can actually move. If I'm feeling bombarded, at times I just stay home. I'm not afraid to go out. I just have to be careful.

The pressure on bad days is so seeere, I feel like I'm literally going to snap. Which means short segments. How do I do this without losing sensation in various parts of my body? On bad days I feel like I have four or five diseases all at the same time.

Then again, considering our ultra severe trauma history, none of it's abnormal.

No comments: