Sunday, April 26, 2009

Time to Think Globally

Happy weekend? If it's not one thing it's another. A very triggering day. I'm staying away from the flu news as much as possible. Had to go down to my health food store and stock up on more herbs. Hopefully these will help to focus a little better.

I have a new Twitter channel for this blog. Everybody else is doing it. So why not? It'll be interesting to see how the response works as the audience slowly builds.

I still have dissociating and homicidal anger. I try to get it out as safely as I can. But it's hard to focus when you feel like you're going to snap. I tried my first reiki session on Saturday. Very expensive, but it did help in some ways. Your chi is aligned better. But also you feel kind of empty for a while. My sensei says that this is normal, though.

How do you deal with the anger when it feels like the world doesn't listen to you? What keeps you from snapping and going off on everybody you see? At times the despair still hits. One minute you feel ok. Then you curl up in the corner and cry. Does anybody pay attention?

Maybe Twitter is the next step?

No comments: