Thursday, April 2, 2009

More Global Bailouts and stuff

The G20 is now over. These governments will spend $5 trillion and do more to fix the global economy. But if you print lots of money, the value goes down. But, nobody wants to admit things like that that could possibly put THEM on the unemployment line.

Closer to here, you can sense the higher stress levels. My therapist says that roughly 3 out of 10 people are trauma survivors (physical, emotional, verbal or sexual. Or all of these). At times the frustration of the world saying you don't exist is hard to handle. Also, the superficiality of some who expect you to just go along like life is ok. But if you try to talk about coping with symptoms, instantly it's what the f**k is this s**t? I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT, OK? So what am I supposed to do then? Just suck it up because the world is totally f****d up. And if you're not strong enough to take it then just f**k off? It mystifies me that some people could be like that.

Then again, I'm not responsible for them. So I choose to go on as positively as I can. How do you set boundaries to protect yourself? When was the last time someone hugged you and said, I'm sorry you were raped? It still hasn't happened to me.

No comments: