Sunday, December 6, 2015

How are Your Holidays?

How's the weekend? Here, we've been trying to keep up with rest from battling symptoms all day long. I'm lucky if I get 2-3 hours of sleep a night. Then, you seat breakfast and rest until you have enough energy to face your day.

I'm still trying to keep my diet balanced. My tolerance for junk is just shot. That doesn't mean I'm totally salt and sugar free. I'm not rich enough to eat 100% organic every day. But you know there's a difference.

How do you protect yourself from horribly triggering stuff and people? I don't have control over them. But I will set boundaries to protect myself. Just because I'm on some social media platform doesn't mean that the entire world is entitled to know everything about me. You have to protect yourself.

Violent dissociating is still one of the toughest problems to deal with. On bad days, it feels like a migrane that won't go away. You can't sit back and do nothing. You have to fight back. Then, at the end of the day you can barely walk.

But you have no other choice.

What's on right now? The TV is, with the sound turned down. A nice John McLauglin You Tube clip is on as I write. Sometimes I want peace and quiet. I don't want to be bombarded with pain.

I just want to feel safe.

No comments: