Thursday, August 7, 2008

What Do I Do Now?

NOTE: This blog is about a trauma survivor's battle against PTSD from being raped. Occasionally I use "triggers" (sights, sounds and more) to help get points across. If these bother you, stop reading now. Otherwise, keep going and thanks for the support.

Some good news for a change. I'm finding more new job openings and more potential contacts. It's a LOT of work (where's my personal assistant?). Plus I'm still going to therapy and dealing with symptoms.

Taking Kava and HTP-5 are helping some with dissociating. But my multiples and little kid keep talking about there's something else. What is it? Did somebody else rape me? They say no. Ok, so then what is it? I'm being as easy as I can so nobody loses trust.

There's also the fear of disappearing. Does this fear ever go away?

No comments: