Monday, July 14, 2008

I Wanna Scream

NOTE: This blog deals with one person's fight to survive PTSD from sex abuse. Sometimes I use "triggers" (sights, sounds, etc.) to add to key points. If these bother you, stop reading now. Otherwise, keep going and thanks for the support.

It's been a rough day. Fighting dissociating all day long. No matter what I do I can't break out of it. It's like your fight-or-flight mechanism just won't work. So what do you do? Your body/mind keeps throwing out more dissociating which you don't want. So what do you do? FINALLY I get through it and feel some balance again.

Does this happen to you? What do you do to keep your balance? When nothing works and you feel like you're going to snap, what keeps you from falling apart? I don't wanna hide in the bathroom anymore. I don't wanna punch out walls because it hurts too much. So what do you do?

No comments: